I’m almost finished with this thing. As usual, I had fun with the unwrapping tools (or lack thereof) in Lightwave. Fortunately, I have a plugin that mostly works, though it does have some issues. Said issues usually result in the program freezing and needing to be restarted. Fortunately, only some of the parts needed to be unwrapped. The rest could be done with simple planar and cylindrical mapping.
For the colors, I went with the same colors I used on my Enterprise model. I don’t know if they’re “correct,” but they’re close enough. Since I’m going for a “Pilot” look, I went with the Airborne Pilot font for the markings.