I got the cross pylons all detailed. I have pretty good references for this area, so I think I got pretty close. Close enough for government work, as they say (I should know, I used to work for the US Government, they don’t exactly demand perfection. ;)) Most of the stuff in the rear was very close on my last model, but I had the height of some things a little wrong. I have a side-perspective view now that shows the heights better, so I fixed them as best I could. The front stuff is still partly guesswork, but I got closer, thanks to the afore mentioned side perspective view and a screen cap from Peak Performance.
I’m pretty much where I wanted to be on this for today, though I might do some more work after Primetime TV. (or I may end up playing Star Trek Online, it’s hard to say at this point ;))