More stuff. I started on the navigational deflector. I was considering putting it on the top part of the ship but decided it would work better on the saucer bottom. I decided to have it set into the hull because I don’t like it when deflectors look like they were just stuck onto a structure with little thought involved in the attachment. I also added some windows and docking ports. The docking ports are a slightly simplified version of the ones on the NX-01 from Enterprise. Aside from simplifying them, I also changed the size of the door. The doors on the docking ports on the Enterprise and Intrepid from Enterprise are way too small, IMO. I don’t know if it was a fault of the designer or the modeler but the hatch wound up being just barely over a meter tall. Mine is closer to 2 meters.